Friday, November 9, 2007

Where's My Bridge To Terabithia?

Gosh! Is it me or was something wrong with blogger yesterday? I think it would be great if we could all share our imaginations. Say if I was picturing something and you could see it too, wouldn't that be something? Why do we stop being so creative as we get older? I bet no one reading this blog has never had an imaginary friend. Neither have I, but I want to! That's why kids make better friends sometimes, they don't have filters in their minds that hold back certain ideas or thoughts, they do as they wish and speak as they like. There is also a popular belief that children posses stronger psychic abilities because they're minds are so unjaded and innocent. A kid will never think twice about anything which is why it's so easy to understand them, well at least for me. I think thinking twice is wrong, that's why we never know what people are really like anymore. Sometimes it's ok to be lost in your imaginative world where it's just you and your happiness. Watching Bridge To Terabithia made me realise this. I wish I had a friend like Leslie. Where's my bridge to Terabithia? :(

"Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open"

3 comments:

Qistina said...

Oh my I forgot to link back! My everso fab blog dashboard told me you linked. 8D Haven't had time to spam your blog with rambling comments though. (A lie.) I haven't seen Bridge to Terabithia yet, or any awesome movie this year. I want to watch Stardust right after SPM ends! Anyways, your random quote is "One can always be kind to people about whom one cares nothing." I just read that line in Dorian Gray yesterday. Oscar Wilde is the wittiest thing ever.

Iman Saida said...

hey...no its not a gd idea...cuz lotsa ppl hve.....sick imaginations [like u]

Shah said...

Wow Iman, of all the things you could say you chose a lie. :p Sick huh?..Well then I guess I won't imagine you anymore! pfft! lol