Friday, November 16, 2007

Interesting Yet Fun Yet Odd Week

Before I say anything, I'd like to give a shout out to Iman since it's her birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY IMAN! Hope you have the most glorious of sweet 17s. Are you legal in UK now? Haha. :p Well this past week has been interesting. I finally found out that if you look out a window long enough, you'll see something interesting. A car stopping in the middle of the road and the driver getting out to look at the sky anyone? :) Oh by the way, keep an eye out for Comet Holmes, which is supposedly the biggest visible thing in the sky for the next two weeks or so. Anyway, I wish I had a cat...no wait...a kitten! Yes I want a kitten! I remember playing with this adorable kitten once when I was in Redang Islands, I think it was the first time I held one. It's weird how the young ones of almost any species in the animal kingdom is considered cute. What is cute anyway? Me? ^_^

The latter part of this week was fun, probably because I was working for someone who needed my expertise in the advertising department or probably because I've reached a point where I can say that I'm "almost" done studying physics! . :) I think I've really outdone myself when it comes to helping. To quote Kevin Spacey from American Beauty, "It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself"...yupe yupe yupe! Apparently you should say, "YOU THE MAN" when I'm in Adobe Photoshop. :D

BIRTHDAY GIRL looking extra pretty! ^_^ I love this picture!

2 comments:

Iman Saida said...

THX SHAH!
welll....i was legal b4....legal 2 hve sex, legal 2 smoke (but cannott buy cigs till 18), legal to get married (with parents consent)......bt now im legal 2 drive...haha...
haha...m i really lookin extra pretty in da pic? or do u only like it cuz of da upside down pyramid? :P
haha...notice my cheeks r way bigger now? :D

Shah said...

WELCOME! :) Hahah..you were?! And you never told me! :O :p lol...that's a strange system....letting illegal things one by one as you get older haha. WHAT?! You think its cuz of the pyramid??! Well its pretty close..but I'll take you over an inverted glass pyramid anyday! ;) Ooo...chubby cheeks! :D