Thursday, November 8, 2007

Voice Of Education

So I was in Zohaib's blog a while ago and I read what he had to say about the recent happenings in Pakistan. Since he asked for a small favour of expressing the freedom of speech, I think I will. Well, he was right in mentioning how 50% of Pakistan is illiterate, no matter what the might of a nations military, you can't fight ideas with bullets. Education should be a major concern throughout the world. No matter what the minority of people do to express their concern over it, as long as it's a minority, it will never be enough to stir up anything. I think education should be the voice of a revolution, that's how any nation will ever see true change. A few riots and demonstrations will only show that history repeats itself. I hope the people in Pakistan and throughout the world see this.

Guess what? I found this really neat way to mix dancing and exercising together! I call it "dancercising", haha. Well I always tire out so easily with those dumbbells, crunch sit ups, leg scissors and the horribly painful leg raiser! :O So I asked myself, "hmm, how can I make this interesting?", and that's how it began. When you dance, it's pretty much the same as running or jogging, it's all about burning more calories than you consume. Since exercising is boring and dancing alone won't get you toned as much, mixing it should probably have some interesting results. Just don't expect a six pack by doing a worm everyday, haha.

Ok I can't do this.....yet! ;)

No comments: