Thursday, November 1, 2007

I Need A Hug

Why is that when you see two people hug, somewhere in that subconscious mind of yours, you have this wish to feel what it feels like? Maybe it's the warmth...maybe it's the comfort. Maybe it's just you? I watched The Shawshank Redemption the other day, and right before the credits rolled in, there was this scene where Morgan Freeman and Tim Robbins walked towards each other and hugged. I've never seen a hug radiate like that from a movie. You can tell so much about two people from the way they hug each other. No one seems to hug anymore, at least not genuinely. :( Especially guy friends! Most of mine would have no second thoughts about backing up and saying something like, "dude that's gay!". ........I need a hug.

So I was talking to In Jin yesterday and she forgave me for something I said. I said I'll mention something good about her here so I guess I want to. She's one of the only two girlfriends I have that I can talk to about anything without having to worry about whether or not I might have said something uncalled for, like just now when I called her a girlfriend. The other one I haven't found yet. ;) Haha, sorry Iman and Jae Jin, but with you two, I can talk about MOST of everything, which isn't so bad. :p

Found this somewhere, can't remember. Haha, I love this picture! Wish this happens in my wedding. :p

3 comments:

Iman Saida said...

Hey just happy u dint call me a girlfriend :P

Shah said...

Ouch!...I call any friend who's a girl a girlfriend...so yah...ouch! Haha..ur loss.. :p

Anonymous said...

so boyfriend wassup?
haha i actually didn't realised that you called me girlfriend until u mentioned it.
I'm really blur these days.. lol