Tuesday, October 30, 2007

And I Blog Once Again

The word I'm looking for is "wow"....WOW! Why am I blogging again? Am I influenced by Zohaib and Iman enough to start blogging? Because the last time I did, I WAS influenced by them. I wonder what happened to our blogs back at MSN Spaces...hmmm. :s Oh well, time to start anew I guess. Well, my past blog attempts..well...let's just say I don't wanna talk about it. :p Since this is my first post, I think it's only proper that I keep it short, sweet, simple and not talk a lot. I really miss Fikri's crib! Best sleepover ever, and I'm only talking about the sleep part! Haha, oh yeah...Chui Yi's place was awesome too, really got to know Nicole when she's drunk, and I think chilling with Yueji and Sandhya was the funniest, hehe. They're both so clueless! :D So this is it then, I'm off I guess...gonna jump on my bed and OH SNAP! I gotta send In Jin some stupid sound files for the Halloween thing! :( Ok then I'm off....but before I go, I wanna leave you with a quick question. Why are blogs and bloggers these days so ostentatious? :s

Chui Yi's birthday party. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's it? you complain about sending me the files and.. that's it? want my review? I DONT CARE!!!